October 19-23 is Open Access Week. In honor of this week, there will be on-campus events celebrating this growing movement! Below is a list of activities happening on campus this week. Please go here, to see the original announcement.
- E-Scholarship (CDL) for UCB Anthropology/Archaeology: Take Control of Your Publications with eScholarship (4:30pm Monday)
- The Future of Open Access (4pm Tuesday)
- Live Webinar from the Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association (OASPA) on the promise and perils of OA publishing. (9am Pacific time Tuesday, in the Bioscience and Natural Resources Library Seminar Room, 2101 Valley Life Sciences Building)
- Academic Writing and Publishing 2.0: eJournals, Blogs, Wikis, Tweets (noon Wednesday)
- Article-level Metrics at PLoS: What are they and why should you care? (noon Monday November 9)
And a related event: